Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Merry Christmas, y'all!


Hey, peoples! Hope you're all enjoying the merriment and joy and peace and goodwill and all that jazz associated with this time of the year. Here in Bim we're experiencing beautiful, breezy sunny days and everything's all aglow...sigh, loves it.

Anyhoo, I wanted to wish you and yours a blessed holiday. I'm on vacay from next week, so I'm not sure how much posting I'll be doing before Christmas. There's a tree and house to decorate, traffic to navigate and shopping malls to frustrate, you all know the score.

Next year I hope to finally put pen to paper on this story I've been carrying around in my head for months. I have some new characters for you to meet; hope you all like 'em.

Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment