Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello again

Hey, peoples. I know you all must have been wodering if I dropped off the face of the earth, but no, I'm still on terra firma.

The last few weeks have been tough with work, family duties and some personal losses. Even my pet dog whom we've had for years up and died on me so, what can I tell you. but, by the grace of God I'm back and I hope to be blogging more regularly again.

A lot has happened since I last blogged. We've had to face H1N1 virus fears, enjoyed a visit by US Attorney-General Eric Holder Jr. and cringed as Rihanna's naked booty was splashed all over the internet. I'm not going to rehash any of that since I'm sure you're all up to speed via the many blogs and websites in my roll.

The recession is still ticking along, but it appears as if it's business as usual here in Bim; people are still feteing hard and shopping up a storm. Are we living in a fool's paradise? Time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment