Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rihanna too hardears

I was here taking a break from preparing my care package to send to Rih-Rih when I came across some photos of our homegirl from the December issue of Mexico's FHM Magazine.


I can't believe I here wasting my time wrapping up these bottles properly ('cause my friend who goin' to L.A. has to put them in her suitcase since they don't let you take liquids in your carry-on on planes anymore) to send for this young girl to stave off the flu I know she goin' catch any day now, and you believe she let somebody throw a bucket o' water pon she?

And not only that, but she let them magazine people put she in some skimpy, back-out clothes too. I feel cold just looking at she, denn.



I swear...I don't feel like sending nothing fuh she no more. She lucky it would look bad to return coconut oil and Vicks to the pharmacy. Anyhoo, Father God know the chile need something to keep she warm.


Anyway, all jokes aside, Rih-Rih girl, do your thing. Just remember we don't want you to have laryngitis when you collect that Grammy next year.

Photos: www.gossipboulevard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment