Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh Marion....

Hi, peoples, got back earlier today from a peaceful few days in the countryside. I highly recommend it. I have a few pics I'll put up later; you all know I like to show off my beautiful country to the world.


I'm a bit out of the loop but one news item that jumped out at me was Marion Jones' admission that she took steroids, and the latest I read is that she's returned the five medals she won at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.

Double dang. I haven't been this disappointed since I found out Milli Vanilli were lip-synchers. Marion, girl, I glad you decided to come clean, but why you didn't do it ever since? Girlfriend gone and bankrupt herself trying to prove her "innocence" and I know she's going to get some jail time, 'cause she lied to federal investigators too about that cheque fraud business. And you know the relay teams she was a part of probably feel like throwing rocks at her right about now too.

Well, they say the truth will set you free, and her husband is a Christian after all. She really needs Jesus right now for sure....

Photo: www.people.com/Peter Foley/EPA/Corbis

No comments:

Post a Comment