Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The mansion that Manning (supposedly) built

A few weeks ago, I received some photos which were allegedly taken at the controversial $148 million Prime Minister's residence and diplomatic centre recently constructed by the Trinidadian government.

I've been scanning the internet trying to find out if they're legit, and I came across two articles from the Trinidad Express with exterior shots of the building. You can check here and here. I don't know, somehow they don't look the same to me.

Ironically, someone sent me the same photos claiming they were of Ilaro Court, the residence of Barbados' Prime Minister. Well, since I haven't heard of any massive renovations at Ilaro Court and since I've actually seen the property I can safely say these photos weren't taken there.

Anyhoo, I decided to post the pics anyway for a laugh, 'cause wherever they were taken, I don't know what in the King Louis XVI hell the designer was thinking....









No comments:

Post a Comment